Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh Baby Baby


In Korea they do an ultrasound at every checkup. It is so fun and exciting every time. However last Friday Chas got to come for the first time. We heard the heartbeat and as you can see it actually looks like a human. Of the two pictures I have here one is upside down, that shows you how much I can read what's going on. We can't tell the gender yet that will hopefully be at the end of August. I think its a good thing because there is this amazing baby boutique in the front of my hospital. They are having a major sale on baby clothes but...I can't take advantage unless I go for the neutral colors. Chas is happy about our ignorance for this reason. We will have to make a quick exit after the next ultrasound.

8 comments:

heidi said...

oh yea now were talkin'! i love baby clawson and the other 2 also. super excited to hear more from you...and learn korean writing from your blog from another country. love you.

modestmuse said...

Yay! Glad you're back. I'm so excited for your updates and for when you get back here. Love baby's first pictures -- you guys look great, too!

Oh wow, just noticed -- love the Korean format. I think " 코멘트 게시" means "Publish your comment." We'll see what happens ...

Mejkin said...

the new blog looks great--so glad you've rejoined the world of bloggerdom.

CONGRATS on baby clawson! and how awesome that you get ultrasounds every time you go to the doctor.

enjoy your whirlwind farewell tour of the far east. wish we could be in va to help welcome you back to the states.

ETCK said...

It's so great to hear from you! I'm excited to be able to stay updated on your life. Congratulations on the baby! I can't believe you're having a baby before me!!! Your Mom says your coming to Draper soon. I'd love to see you. In the meantime, check out our blog at olafssonfamily.blogspot.com.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Yay Lacey! So fun to hear from you! And how exciting that you're having a baby!! It's just the best :) Let us know if you're ever passing through Utah! Looks like we're heading back to Provo in the fall. Love ya!!

Fort Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited to hear of your new addition to your family. I know it seems like forever away but you'll have that baby before you know it. Can't wait to see more ultrasound photos and then real photos of baby Clawson.

Taralyn said...

Suede's new playmate looks so cute already! Can't wait to see you prego!

Anna K. said...

Yayyyyy! Congrats! I am pregnant too! Due on December 26th. I'm so excited for you! You're lucky you get an ultrasound every time!