Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Behold the belly and the iphone




A belly shot has been requested 2 times on the blog. I have been reluctant to share because so far I don't have much to show for being 5 months pregnant. Baby Olive is only about 8 or so inches from head to rump as they call it on my baby updates. She weighs around 3/4 of a lb. So what I'm saying is that she is little...hence my little belly. They also say that with the first pregnancy it takes a little longer to show than subsequent babies. Without further introduction here is a shot that Chas just took. Not too exciting but I promise when I am a big mama (and I no doubt will be) I will update the pic again.

My Apple loving husband has been chomping at the bit to get his hands on the iphone. Ever since we left for Korea it has been a regular topic of conversation and highly sought after purchase upon our return. Needless to say the day after we arrived on American soil we purchased the much anticipated hand-held device. And what a little device it is. Today I did online banking, requested a copy of our insurance policy to my email, and checked the email minutes later to make sure it was sent all in the CAR. Not to mention google maps the weather report and just using it as a regular old phone. It is a time saver, the most convenient electronic and I love it. So far we only have one but we will get another for Chas when we get back to VA. (He heard there was a rumor they were coming out with a 32 gig phone and he thought it was worth the wait just in case :) For those of you who would like to contact us with the peace of mind that its no longer 2 am and a day ahead for us, here is our new number,
# 703-789-fifty fifteen.

5 comments:

erin said...

Wow Lacey, although you really don't have a belly it's still a cute photo, I wish I would have done some fun belly shots! It was also fun reading about your adventures in China, I don't know how you did it being pregnant and all!! You're amazing!

Taralyn said...

such a cute belly! you've definitely joined the ranks in the family with the iphone. Craig and I are officially the only one of the sibling families that do not own one. I don't think I'll be giving in though. :) They are fun.

modestmuse said...

You are beautiful as ever! Your belly looks like mine after lunch. Congrats on the iPhone! I like how Chas let you have the first one!!

georgeandmarie said...

we LOVED spending time with you guys last night!! oh how I wish we would be closer!! You are an amazing couple and little olive is one lucky girl! we adore you both so much and look forward to spending more time with you...i am going to make sure it happens in march!! i just checked out your photography stuff...i've never seen your work and was BLOWN away to say the least! you defiantly need to help me maximize my little itty bitty talent! truly you are incredible!! i need you to tutor me so i can become better. i truly enjoy it and know if i can learn more, i will love it even more.

ETCK said...

I still cannot believe you are pregnant! You look so gorgeous. I wish we would have been able to connect while you were here in Utah. Hope everything goes well. Keep in touch!