Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Three Years of Love


Three years ago today Chas and I tied the knot in the Washington DC Temple. Since that time we have lived in Redding California, Hawaii, Virginia, Korea, and now Virginia again. It has been an amazing three years of bliss and the good surprises keep on coming.



Here is a list of my favorite accomplishments since we became Mr. and Mrs. Charles Bernard Clawson.
Took a river bath with an elephant
Olive was born healthy and we know she likes us because she smiles at us all the time
We saw the lava flow in Hawaii thanks to Chas' determination (and no thanks to me)
We completed a year living and teaching crazy Korean children in Korea. (If you know anything about Korea you know this is a big deal)
We've traveled to much of Asia
Learned to cook Thai food together in Thailand and realized the curry sludge we thought was curry really didn't even come close.
After a few close calls Chas has not lost his wedding ring...still...I'm pretty much speechless babe




Here are a few things we would like to accomplish in the next three years:
Travels to Argentina and Spain
Chas to graduate with a Masters in IT Security in May of 2010
Move closer to work and school
Baby number two sometime in there

It has been an adventurous three years. We are definitely lucky to be able to do all the things we dreamed and have our best friend with us all along the way. I sure like you Charles Bernard Clawson. Happy Anniversary!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Lacey! I still love that you and Chas got married and I love the wedding pictures. It sounds like you guys have been busy! I can't believe you lived in Korea for a year. Way to be adventerous-kind of makes me sad that I've been living in Utah for the past three years :) Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog.

Hailey said...

I can't believe it has been three years. I feel like you guys were just here in Hawaii with me. I still remember the day that both of you came to me separately and Chas said, "who ever marries Lacey is one going to be so lucky." And Lacey said, "who ever marries Chas is going to be so lucky." and I knew before anyone else that you guys were going to be together forever. AHH sigh smile. I love you guys and miss you.