Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's official

As a mother everyday you question whether you are doing a good job. Well, today it is official, I am not doing a good job. As Olive and I were walking home from the park this morning she was not buckled in the stroller (bad mom) , she was being goofy and playing around in there (should have put a stop to that or buckled her up at least...stupid... I didn't). When I stopped it was just enough of a little jerk to send her flying head first onto the concrete sidewalk.

Here is the damage...


I'm so sorry Olive baby! Mama will try to be better from now on.

4 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

ahhh, dont worry we.ve all dropped our kids, forgotten to buckle them in, and all sorts of damage! They turn out all the same!!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness you're not a bad mom at all haha! This happens to everyone!

Melanie and Ernie said...

oh sooo sad...it's ok, we've all done the bad mommy move at some point

Rachey said...

Ooh, it looks so much worse than at first! Poor Olive. But really, we all have those moments. I read somewhere about a group of mom friends who would give a "bad mom" prize every month for whoever had the worst moment. I thought it was a funny idea, but who am I kidding? We are such good moms we wouldn't be able to come up with one every month!