Monday, August 10, 2009

I want one

When Chas and I were first married we lived in California in my Aunts guesthouse. Auntie is an avid dog lover and has had many adorable pooches over the years. When we lived with her she and Zola were in show business. Zola is her German Wirehair, and she was a great show dog in her day. We got to go to one of the dog shows and I fell in love with the sweetest show dog ever. I want an Old English Sheep dog! They are beyond cute...I know I know puppies and dogs are a lot of work, but before you try and talk me out of it...just look at this picture.



And this one...



and one more



Who can argue with those faces. Luckily Chas' only requirement for a dog is that it is smart. From what I have read Sheepdogs are definitely smart. Not to mention protective, cuddly and great with children. Hopefully one day this blog will have some pictures of our very own puppy, which Chas happens to surprise me with on a lovely day in May called our anniversary. :) A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Rachey said...

Seriously cute dogs! By the way, that pic below of Chas is just disgusting, but in a very funny way!