Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Morning Walks


Olive and I like to go for walks. It is the best when we make it out the door when Daddy leaves for work. It is nice and cool then and the sun is not blazing on her little legs. Getting out the door at 6:30am is hard work and more the exception than the rule. She almost always falls asleep, but does a great job of supporting me on the long, steep hills. She is my water girl and sometimes entertainment. I always find myself looking much more at her than the beautiful surroundings. Here she is in her six month old glory.






3 comments:

modestmuse said...

Wow, she is growing up so fast! I love all the different outfits/days/water bottles she has :) And her blue, blue eyes.

heidi said...

can i just nibble on those great thighs?!? mmmmmmm

Katherine said...

So many hours spent on mommy walks... When Harrison was about 15m old, he used to wake up in the morning and immediately say, "go walk, Mommy, go walk?" She's still as cute as ever, and a walk lover too. Hopefully we'll meet her soon.