Sunday, November 8, 2009

lame-O-rama

I thought I was doing pretty good on the blog front. I guess I let it get to my head though because I completely fell off the blogosphere. Anyways, Olive is now a 9 month old baby and we have lots of pictures and catching up to do.

First things first...Halloween numero uno. The pictures speak for themselves but I do have to toot my horn and mention that I did sew this costume with the help and guidance of my sweet mother in-law. It turned out great and if you know anything about my abilities in the craft department this is big.

Ta daa! Olive as an Olive.





Here are a few from the pumpkin front yard. It can't really be called a patch since it was down the street in front of the local Methodist church.

4 comments:

heidi said...

I love the olive Olive! So so cute and wow if that isn't a pumpkin patch i don't know what is. awesome pics.

Melanie and Ernie said...

The costume turned out so good. She is so cute and such a fun baby!

Chelsea said...

I love it Lacey! She is so adorable!

Rachey said...

I love the costume!