Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Church = Play

Lately going to church is becoming increasingly difficult. Olive is just not that into Gospel Doctrine or Relief Society, I know...I know....what is wrong with this child. She does pretty well during Sacrament meeting, flirting with her buddies Roman and Liam in the neighboring pews, but after the first hour she thinks it is time to play with the balls in the gym. She knows right where the closet is with all the toys and really what can you say to a 2 month pre-nursery toddler. Needless to say I am counting the days until she is 18 months and can join the other babies for snack time and 2 hours of playtime. Its really just 2 hours of free babysitting for Chas and I, and honestly I can't think of anything better than that.

Here is Olive in her favorite spot at church. As it's just her size, she loves to sit her little bum right down in it and of course, play peekaboo.

1 comment:

Rachey said...

Ha ha, that's a great picture. You know that I am right there with you! Except Liam only lasts five minutes total:)