Wednesday, June 16, 2010

snowpocalypse 4 months overdue

I'm not sure if anyone heard but we had a little snow this past winter. It actually broke the record, becoming the most snow this area has seen...EVER. Chas reminded me more than once of my frustration only months before that we don't really get that much snow here.

I must say it was really amazing. The grocery stores were empty, Chas got to miss work, my mom was visiting and was snowed in with us and Olive got to experience something very new and strange. Unfortunately this is way overdue so my recollection of its awesomeness is a bit foggy. I suppose this will teach me not to blog. Maybe some pictures will fill in the gaps.






1 comment:

Hyder Ali said...

It's so great to finally find out what's been going on with you and yours. Olive is absolutely adorable. I still can't believe how much snow you guys got.